Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Can anybody recommend restaurants for breakfast/dinner in Ypres please?

potty5

Hi guys, can anybody recommend reasonably priced restaurants/eating establishments in Ypres please, firstly for breakfast then for an evening meal. Also, we are going next weekend, so will we need to book before we go? Thanks very much, Mark. 

Hi, We have been to the Vivaldi restaurant on the Market Square about 3 years ago and had a really nice meal there. The same also applies to the Old Tom restaurant although of the 2 I would go to Vivaldi first. Hope this helps.

Private Price.

Still open for buisness

This establishment. Not to far away comes highly recommended

skindles.JPG.1cb37f80a56618e8acab0a380614f3bd.JPG

Frequented by certain members of the GWF who pop in occasionally, or so  I am told 

We've just come back from Ypres and out of the three evenings we were there ate twice at Depot (it looks like a homeware shop, don't be fooled) along from the Menin Gate. We picked it because I'm a vegetarian and wanted something fun to eat which was on the menu because they wanted to provide good vegetarian food: not just because they needed to put a vegetarian option on the menu. They don't only do vegetarian (my wife had a meat stuffed pepper on the second evening which she said was great).

No good for your breakfast request though I'm afraid