Jump to content
Great War Forum
temptage

Further photo offer for France and Belgium

Recommended Posts

temptage

As an addition to my previous offer (https://www.greatwarforum.org/topic/261031-photo-offer-from-france-and-belgium/) I am willing to stop at any of the following extra Cemeteries and Memorials to take photos for anyone who may want one. All of this list are on routes that my sat-nav will be taking me from Cem to Cem on my previous list.

 

But, and its a big BUT, these will only be got if I have time to stop en route. The places on my previous list will take priority over this list, so please  take this in to consideration.

 

Ecoust-St. Mein British Cemetery

Vis-en-Artois British Cemetery

Vis-en-Artois Memorial

Aix Noulette Communal Cemetery Extension

Maroc British Cemetery

St. Patrick's Cemetery, Loos

Dud Corner Cemetery, Loos

Cambrin Churchyard Extension

Euston Post Cemetery

Rue Du Bacquerot (13th London) Graveyard

Dranoutre Churchyard

Locre No. 10 Cemetery

Wulverghem-Lindhoek Road Military Cemetery

Wulvergem Churchyard

St. Quentin Cabaret Military Cemetery

Underhill Farm Cemetery

Lancashire Cottage Cemetery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rose

Hello Temptage - An image of Panel 6 at the Vis-enArtois memorial for W.J. Patterson Duke of Wellington's West Riding Regiment.

would be much appreciated if you have the time and opportunity. 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
temptage
6 hours ago, Red Rose said:

Hello Temptage - An image of Panel 6 at the Vis-enArtois memorial for W.J. Patterson Duke of Wellington's West Riding Regiment.

would be much appreciated if you have the time and opportunity. 

Thank you.

 

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mangham1

Hello Temptage,

 

Another one for you at the Vis-en-Artois Memorial, please:

 

Panel 3   Pte  George CLARKE, Royal Fusiliers

 

Thank you very much,

 

Grant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rose

Many thanks Temptage - Much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
temptage
13 hours ago, Mangham1 said:

Hello Temptage,

 

Another one for you at the Vis-en-Artois Memorial, please:

 

Panel 3   Pte  George CLARKE, Royal Fusiliers

 

Thank you very much,

 

Grant

 

You are added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fellop

You are kind enough do to one photo for me at Arras Memorial, may I request another as you seem to be passing.

21/332 LCpl T H Corner 18 Bn Durham Light Infantry

Lancashire Cottage Cemetery.  III. E. 4.

Many thanks again

Regards

Peter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
temptage
19 hours ago, fellop said:

You are kind enough do to one photo for me at Arras Memorial, may I request another as you seem to be passing.

21/332 LCpl T H Corner 18 Bn Durham Light Infantry

Lancashire Cottage Cemetery.  III. E. 4.

Many thanks again

Regards

Peter

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×