Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Piccadilly Farm, Ypres Salient

mikereme

Hello,

I am inquiring if anyone has a Photo of the of Piccadilly Farm (St Eloi area) Ypres Salient..this is were I believe my great uncle was was wounded during the German attack onto his MG posn 25 April 1918....I thank you anticipation. 

Edited by mikereme

Unfortunately i dont; however i'll be going later in the year if you want me to take photos

3 minutes ago, WW1 Obsessed said:

Unfortunately i dont; however i'll be going later in the year if you want me to take photos

Hi WW1 Obsessed.....

We are going on  a family pilgrimage in May....I was looking for original B/W pics but thank you for your help...my friend

2 hours ago, mikereme said:

Hi WW1 Obsessed.....

We are going on  a family pilgrimage in May....I was looking for original B/W pics but thank you for your help...my friend

ah forgive the confusion on my part.  as Mebu said...a very quick search brings up:

https://www.iwm.org.uk/collections/item/object/205233162

https://www.iwm.org.uk/collections/item/object/205233170

Theres a couple of aerial photographs from IWM. no ground photos although theres an item there entitled panorama view "FIELD OF VIEW: Piccadilly Farm to Bois Quarante, Ypres Salient" 

.. but this doesnt seem to be uploaded so well worth an enquiry

Hi Everyone, This is great please let me know if you come across anything else...

• 6 months later...