Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Help to identify German medal

Gunner Bailey

Hi,

he is an amateur actor of an amateur theatre-club in Giffhorn who started in 1891.

https://www.theaterverein-gifhorn.de/über-uns/wie-alles-begann/

Next time be so kind and post all the info at once. Does save a bit of unneccessary work, like checking addressbooks in Heidelberg, Ranklists and the like.

Thank´s,

GreyC

Edited by GreyC

9 hours ago, GreyC said:

Next time be so kins and post all the info at once. Does save a bit of unneccessary work, like checking addressbooks in Heidelberg, Ranklists and the like.

Thank´s,

GreyC

I agree.

12 hours ago, GreyC said:

Hi,

Next time be so kins and post all the info at once. Does save a bit of unneccessary work, like checking addressbooks in Heidelberg, Ranklists and the like.

Thank´s,

GreyC

If you look back I only wanted to identify the medal / award. Nothing more than that.

Thanks for all the help received.

9 hours ago, Gunner Bailey said:

If you look back I only wanted to identify the medal / award. Nothing more than that.

Yes but, no but... Once the reverse text was revealed then it all became clear! Before then, many would have looked into German medals books looking for a parallel, and as early as posts 4 and 6, suspicions were being raised as to whether it was a German medal or not... So, please, in future, all cards on the deck!:thumbsup: