Great War Forum

Remembered Today:

green_acorn

Maps of The First World War: An Illustrated Essay and List of Select Maps in The Library of Congress

green_acorn

I received a link from railway guns group of a superb Occasional Paper (No: 7) from the US Library of Congress's, Philip Lee Phillips Map Society, on WW1 maps held by the Library, this is the Library's link to the paper:  https://www.loc.gov/rr/geogmap/pdf/plp/occasional/OccPaper7.pdf

Cheers,

Hendo

WhiteStarLine

Thanks for this - some great photographs in that as well.

StroggCore
On 14/08/2017 at 12:13, green_acorn said:

I received a link from railway guns group of a superb Occasional Paper (No: 7) from the US Library of Congress's, Philip Lee Phillips Map Society, on WW1 maps held by the Library, this is the Library's link to the paper:  https://www.loc.gov/rr/geogmap/pdf/plp/occasional/OccPaper7.pdf

Cheers,

Hendo

Not only photographs - essay are perfect too. I wish, I can write something similar. Have a lot of troubles with essays right now. Because I don't have much time to learn how to write them. I'm trying to work and study at the same time. That's hard. The problem is actual right now and I don't know what to do. One of my friends recommended essaystudio.org to me. He says that this is an easy way to solve my problem. But I'm not sure this can be done. Isn't it just unfair? At the other point - I don't want to be kicked off from college.

Edited by StroggCore

Martin Bennitt

Excellent indeed

Many thanks for posting

Cheers Martin B