Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Guillemont Road Cemetery...a quick look.

Steve7

Good stuff as ever Steve. Guillemont Road is special for me because one of my Chilean footballers is buried there. Have you edited the file down?  I was wondering if you had a view back across the road looking south, my man was killed just over the rise across the road from the cemetery; you can see the trees from the spot where his body was found, but the hump obscures the cemetery.

The view back up that benighted vale up to Delville Wood and Longueval always draws the eye somehow; I find it chilling even on a hot day.

Pete.

14 hours ago, Fattyowls said:

Have you edited the file down?  I was wondering if you had a view back across the road looking south..

Pete.

Hi Pete, sorry to say I don't have the view looking south in the original footage..maybe next time though!

Steve.

13 hours ago, Ghazala said:

Excellent.. Thank you.

Ta! :D

Steve, absolutely no problem, I just wondered on the off chance. I'm going to work through some of the others when I get some time. I was particularly taken with the Douaumont one as Verdun is a fascination for me but I haven't been there for over 15 years now.

Pete.

3 minutes ago, Fattyowls said:

I'm going to work through some of the others when I get some time. I was particularly taken with the Douaumont one as Verdun is a fascination for me but I haven't been there for over 15 years now.

Pete.

Great videos, but they are not mine...:(

2 minutes ago, Steve7 said:

Great videos, but they are not mine...:(

...then I'm not going to watch them then. It's Steve7 productions or nothing for me.;)

Pete.