Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Hospital locations cd on eBay

Shiny

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had seen this disc on eBay and if it they thought it would be a useful resource for researchers?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263004802989

I don't know much about the medical services but am working on my family history and was wondering about it.

Thanks a lot,

Michael

The text about the CCS's n the Ebay post is the same as that used on LLT so the CD may have lifted the CCS / hospital details from there.

Craig

5 hours ago, ss002d6252 said:

The text about the CCS's n the Ebay post is the same as that used on LLT so the CD may have lifted the CCS / hospital details from there.

Craig

I have to say I suspect that too, having been once bitten by purchase of a hitherto unknown CD audio-book from e-bay. Turned out to be the seller reading it.

sJ

Just now, seaJane said:

I have to say I suspect that too, having been once bitten by purchase of a hitherto unknown CD audio-book from e-bay. Turned out to be the seller reading it.

sJ

I hope they had a good voice !

Craig

Not particularly *sigh*

5 hours ago, ss002d6252 said:

Craig

Craig 

The original is a copy of Ray Westlake's publication, from the Imperial War Museum and which Ray had permission to publish. The one on LLT  is from my copy of Ray's  publication, which I lent to the owner of LLT a number of years ago and which he copied without my  permission. 

No matter, there are a lot of errors in it in any event, so beware.

TR

Edited by Terry_Reeves

Just now, Terry_Reeves said:

Craig 

The original is a copy of Ray Westlake's publication, from the Imperial War Museum and which Ray had permission to publish. The one on LLT  is from my copy of Ray's  publication, which I lent to the owner of LLT a number of years ago and which he copied without my knowledge or permission. 

No matter, there are a lot of errors in it in any event, so beware.

TR

Thanks Terry - I assumed the original info was from the N/A but I was never sure.

Craig

Thanks for the thought everyone, sounds like it's nothing new.

Michael