Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

U.S.Army and Navy casualties

CROONAERT

Not a unit history, but I didn't know where else to put this post!

I have the WW1 U.S. "equivalent" to SDGW which contains a list of approx. 100,000 U.S. Army and Navy casualties (including wounded) of the Great War. The Navy section is especially detailed, listing ship or station names,place and date of enlistment,exact cause of death, NOK, etc..

There is also a list (and small history) of those who served from the state of Utah.

The casualty section ,being incomplete, is a little "hit and miss" (similar,I suppose to the "National Roll"), but is a usefull resource anyway, especially seeing as it also contains approx. 9000 photos of the Army casualties in individual "studio" shots.

Anyway, if anyone ever needs anything looking up from these lists, just let me know.

Dave. :)

• 2 months later...

Hi Dave,

Is there anything on Private Michael Joseph Doyle 1746981

309th Infantry 78th Division wounded October 16, 1918?

Also, do you have an address where I could purchase a copy of this?

There was a link to a website that is no longer functioning and I can't find the address.

Thanks,

Neil

Neil.

I'm afraid that Doyle isn't listed (it's a "hit and miss" affair, similar to the "National Roll").

I also can't remember the adress that I got it from, all that I know is that it's made by a guy called Bruce Cramer.

sorry I can't be of any more help,

dave.

Neil.

Disregard my last post, I've just found the address. It's Bruce Cramer, PO Box 2062, Provo, Utah 84603.

I've also got Bruce's email address and phone number. If you want either of these, contact me off forum or send a PM.

Dave.