Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Hold Hard Cobbers Volume One 1912-1930 The Story of the 57th and 60th and 57/60th Australian Infantry Battalions, 1992.

PAMeyer

Free to a good home for postage. In great condition with dust jacket which has some minor tears

• 3 months later...

Adam,

Yes, but can't work a reply through the emails of the forum. Where are you? Might be better to pick it up if around Melbourne.

Pete.

Adam,

I have to have my heart shocked back into rhythm on Thursday so better get the book while you can. I worked in Kindeng near Mt Hagen years ago, and spent time at Kup in the Chimbu District and Lae. On a later visit I collected beetles around the Madang area for the California Academy of Sciences.

My military interests are Steyr Hahn and Japanese pistols, so I doubt you can help with these! Book was given to me, you get it for the same price. Wish I had had your family's address as I was in Mitcham yesterday.

But Christmas is fine if I am still around. Book is now officially yours and as it is tucked away in a padded envelope, doubt it will deteriorate before Christmas.

Pete.