Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

zero Hour z Day

Cockney

On 15/09/2020 at 08:54, Paul bardell said:

RE ZZ vol 2 Do we know yet, what the full title will be for Vol 2 -  so i can add this to me wants list.

"Zero Hour Z Day XV Corps Operations between Mametz - Fricourt (Volume II)"

Zero Hour Z Day Front Page.pdf

Zero Hour Z Day Back Page.pdf

Much depends on the virus situation, but as things stand delivery from the printer is currently expected on 1st December - which would obviously allow for onward deliveries before Christmas - fingers crossed. The website is currently being updated and a link will be posted when that's done.

Tom

2 hours ago, Tom Tulloch-Marshall said:

"Zero Hour Z Day XV Corps Operations between Mametz - Fricourt (Volume II)"

Zero Hour Z Day Front Page.pdf 387.42 kB · 2 downloads

Zero Hour Z Day Back Page.pdf 223.74 kB · 0 downloads

Much depends on the virus situation, but as things stand delivery from the printer is currently expected on 1st December - which would obviously allow for onward deliveries before Christmas - fingers crossed. The website is currently being updated and a link will be posted when that's done.

Tom

That's good to know. If it is as good as volume 1 then that will be a great Christmas present.

Richard

Tom

Many thanks for the Vol II details  -  this will be on my Christmas list.

B R 

Paul

Spoiler

:poppy:

• 1 month later...

Follow up to my post of a couple of years ago we used this book to follow the route and ultimate death of two from our medal collections in March and it was superb!#Detail is great and a must for any WW1 fanatic! Bring on volumes 2, 3 , 4 etc!

Tony

• 4 weeks later...

V2 now available! Fill your boots! 

Ordered and will be my present for the December celebration...the wife doesn't know yet...

• Admin

Mr Young will be receiving this as his December celebration gift from the sons. 

Apparently it is too heavy to read in bed and needs a table to support it.  Still, when you get to a certain age, that doesn't matter too much! I ordered mine yesterday.

Richard

In an email from Jon, he says he expects to take delivery of the first batch of books at the end of next week and posting them out from 30 November.

Ordered today as an Xmas present to myself, may even have a sneaky peek when it arrives, half way through the first one, that's my dark night reading needs met.

It's arrived! 

Put a reading stand on your seasonal present list it's even thicker and heavier than Volume 1. Can't wait to dip in.

Peter

Just arrived and I am exhausted. Met the courier at the front gate by chance and then staggered the 400 yards to the house under the weight of it. Once I have recovered I’ll have a look at it. My wife said what on Earth is that? I told her and got one of those “he’s definitely crazy”,looks. 

2 minutes ago, keithfazzani said:

My wife said what on Earth is that? I told her and got one of those “he’s definitely crazy”,looks. 

Similar experience a while ago...just confirming her suspicions I think...

Well I have had a brief look. It is amazing in all respects. The amount of work that has gone into it must be tremendous. The maps and illustrations on their own are worth the price. Cant wait to clear the decks and get down to some serious reading.