Great War Forum

Remembered Today:

Sign in to follow this  
Gardenerbill

ASC MT Company Website

Gardenerbill

When I had finished researching my Grandfather's military service I had collected a lot of information about the Army Service Corps Mechanical Transport Company in which he served.So I decided to build a website and this is it. It contains no adverts except the logo of the website provider WIX. I hope you like it.It's about the 801st MT Coy ASC who were XVI Corps Troop supply in Salonika.

801-mt-coy-asc

Dai Bach y Sowldiwr

Very good Gb,

Must be unique?

Can't think of any other ASC(MT) Coy that has it's  own site.

Gardenerbill

Thanks DB, that was part of the reason I created it.

Gardenerbill

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to visit my website, as a consequence of the increased traffic it now appears in a google search.

William George Colley

Have acquired at auction a french indochina late 19th century 1 centime coin that has been converted to a dog tag bearing the inscription " A S C  , M T 075274 C;E  T.E.COLLINS " does any one know the background ?

Gardenerbill

Hi William,

Welcome to the forum, there is a medal index card for Private Thomas E Collins DM2/075274, I don't believe he served in the 801st MT Company. Two things you should do; have a look at 'Researching a Soldier' on the parent site The Long Long Trail (link at the top of the web page) and try posting this in soldiers and their units, it will attract more attention.