Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

barkalotloudly

Just received a copy of the above book what a bargain!! 900 odd pages packed full of information regarding the men of Beverley and the war the paper must have cost more than the book !! available on E*** I would certainly recommend this tome [ i have nothing what so ever to do with the production etc of this book!!}

Could you give more details about the title please - not easy to trace with any confidence.

Keith

Can't see a listing on either Ebay or Amazon

John,

It's only normally available from the author, see his website in my previous post.

Steve

£20 plus postage from the author, one copy on ABE for £115

Take your pick.

Keith

picked my copy up from EBAY and i think you will find another copy has been listed

yep one on there now

• 1 month later...

I got my copy direct, excellent value at the discounted price of £20. As well as brief histories of the Beverley war dead the first few hundred pages are derived from local newspaper reporting of the course of the war. Anyone interested in the local regiments (ERY, EYR etc) will find plenty of informative comment in the book.

Steve

• 5 years later...

Thank you all for your kind comments. There were only 400 copies of this book printed and they sold out quite a while ago, following this I wrote a book on the Beverley war dead of WW2, many of the men in this are the sons of men in Known unto God. The WW2 book is entitled The Infinite Debt. My eleventh book came out this year on the Sicily campaign of 1943: The Bloody Road to Catania and I am working on more for the future, Barrie S Barnes.