Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Western Front Association (london Branch)

Guest UKHISTORYGIRL

Guest UKHISTORYGIRL

Good Evening

As secretary of the London Branch of the Western Front association, I thought I would start a forum topic on here to see if I can generate interest in our upcoming talks, which are shown on the events calender. We held public talks on the first thursday of the month at the Union Jack club near Waterloo station. Anyone is welcome to attend but for security reasons we are required to give a list of names to the club in advance. so if you would like to attend please email me on londonwfabranch@gmail.com.

Our next meeting will take place on the 5th may at 7pm, we are usually in the meeting room on the second floor, but the guys at the security desk will point you in the right direction. This Months talk is on the life and career of Field Marshall Lord Byng, kits going to be an interesting talk and our speakers are always happy to take questions after. we usually follow the talk with more talk and beers in the bar afterwards, I am told a pint is very reasonably priced.

If you have any questions, please do feel free to comment on this thread or email me at the branch.

louisa