Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

33rd Divisional Artillery

Adenvet

Looking for some help please.

I prepare projects for DPPG which uploads books out of copyright to Project Gutenberg, after careful processing and checking, to make them available to all via the internet.

I'm preparing a project on The History of the 33rd Divisional Artillery in the War 1914-1918, unfortunately, the images I'm working with have a couple of points I'm not sure about. The maps facing page 182 and 186 have a section of them missing. I don't know whether it's a scan error or the missing sections occur in the book.

I'm sure I've seen the book listed by a member here, and wonder if so could you please check those two maps for me.

Thanks

Aha. explains it. The digitized versions I've found, both show the same anomaly on these two maps. When I was searching I'm sure I found a posting from a member of this forum, 'rflory' who listed the book among his collection. That said, if you can give me the address of where you found it, I can get it for myself.

Thanks

Thanks, these are the two I've already accessed and both are the same as my images with part of the maps without detail, so not sure if it's in the original book or a scan error, hence hoping somebody who has the book could check for me.

I thought you meant the maps were missing.

Try a pm to 'rflory'

The white spaces are also present on the maps in the published version.