Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

FMP - 1 month WORLD subscription = £1

Pighills

Find My Past email just now. One month WORLD subscription for £1. Just enter the code JAN2015.

Offer ends 11.59 pm on Tuesday 27 January

If you need to enter credit card details don't forget to cancel the subscription!

No offer showing when I go to their website. Is there a special link to an offer page?

Found it, you have to put the code in the voucher box to get it to load the page, then go to the 'World' tab to see the 92% discounted rate and register from there.
Cheers Kim! :thumbsup:

Ah, well done Andy :D. I haven't subscribed yet, but will do soon, so wasn't aware of the finer points.

Just a quid!

I'll have a dozen of those please!

If only...

Hi,

Thanks for flagging this offer up.

I've signed up.

Steve

thanks for the heads up

Just bumping this up in case anyone has missed it, this offer closes tonight (Tuesday 27th Jan) at 23.59 hours.

I took out the subscription early this morning, so it was still working then. Have you followed Andy's instructions in post #3?

Don't forget to cancel the sub folks, otherwise they'll automatically charge your credit card for the full subscription rate.

I took out the subscription early this morning, so it was still working then. Have you followed Andy's instructions in post #3?

Don't forget to cancel the sub folks, otherwise they'll automatically charge your credit card for the full subscription rate.

Glad you mention that! Will they notify when the month is almost up?

Hazel

Hazel

Hello.

Just go to "My account" section at the top of the page, then "personal details", scroll down to the bottom of the page and uncheck "Auto-renew my subscription".

I forgot to do this once after signing up for a months subscription and they just continue to charge for the next month without notification.

Mick.

I took out the subscription early this morning, so it was still working then.

It still is - just this minute done it myself (thanks for mentioning it, by the way)

Dave

Hazel

From memory, they'll just automatically do it (I believe it's stated when we sign up for it), so the onus is on the account holder to cancel within the time limit.

Thanks both of you,

H

I managed to get the one month free sub, I had been entering the voucher code on the "front page" rather than on the "subscription page".

Thanks for pointing out this offer.