Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Rare Medal?

SMG65

You did not say it was the first line but reffered to the SMLE.

Anyway, no need to argue with each other.

I'm not arguing,

You made a comment that suggested I may be making financial gain out of other peoples research/information.

I find that insulting.

My two cents worth...just a general observation and not directed at anyone in particular.

I think on occasion there might be a need to think before we type, particularly questioning an OPs motives in the very same thread?

If you feel there is a need to question someone's integrity, especially that of longstanding members, then take it elsewhere....or send them a PM.

:thumbsup:

My two cents worth...just a general observation and not directed at anyone in particular.

I think on occasion there might be a need to think before we type, particularly questioning an OPs motives in the very same thread?

If you feel there is a need to question someone's integrity, especially that of longstanding members, then take it elsewhere....or send them a PM.

:thumbsup:

Good advice both for OP's and those who reply.

Indeed..... use the PM option................... :thumbsup:

I'topic. Mention of members offering items for sale should only appear in the classified area, and we should not normally have references to online auction sites. It is done, and was I am sure not a ploy but we do get joiners especially who try to use this site to promote such sales which is why we restrict any advertising to the classified area.

Keith Roberts