Remembered Today:

GAVRILO PRINCIP

MAXMAGNUS

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Comic books:

Gavrilo Princip,the man who started WWI by Henrik Rehr

capture.jpg

I knew this one reminded me of something, and suddenly I placed it...

http://i2.cdnds.net/11/35/618x435/618_uktv_dr_who_d_t.jpg

• 2 months later...

Great thread , I have a MI5 file released on my greatgrandad hans von pernull , that's not his real name , he said he was from Austria-hungry , which we can prove is wrong as the area he said he is from is more Bosnia , he also states in the file he was a member of the Yugoslav , I have a picture of trifko gabez on left and gavrilo princip on right and the man in the middle I believe is my greatgrandad , who you say is dura sarac , I can not find any information on this guy , at the time according to MI5 my greatgrandad was wanted by the Austrians , but nothing could be proved .

Great thread , I have a MI5 file released on my greatgrandad hans von pernull , that's not his real name , he said he was from Austria-hungry , which we can prove is wrong as the area he said he is from is more Bosnia , he also states in the file he was a member of the Yugoslav , I have a picture of trifko gabez on left and gavrilo princip on right and the man in the middle I believe is my greatgrandad , who you say is dura sarac , I can not find any information on this guy , at the time according to MI5 my greatgrandad was wanted by the Austrians , but nothing could be proved .

• 2 months later...

Yes, just saw that, but would have liked a little bit more than what was offered there. The photograph and the story of Princip's mausoleum was an interesting one.

• 6 years later...

Which date should be used as Princip's birth date. The 13th or the 25th of July 1894. For example, if a certain man I'm researching was born in Scotland on the 25th July 1898, did they share the same birth date? Hope that makes sense.

Mike