Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

did we have the same

douglynn

as a german shepherd dog owner I liked this picture,did we have the same thanks for looking

wounded

post-108857-0-11739100-1399629299_thumb.

post-108857-0-68125600-1399629400_thumb.

hi dave very interesting I will try and look up where it was in shoeburyness, as there is an army gun range there much to the pain in the neck it has to folks on the isle of sheepy when I lived in leysdown my windows used to rattle lol

so looks like we did

more

and record

post-108857-0-34741100-1399633744_thumb.

post-108857-0-63684400-1399633827_thumb.

post-108857-0-93222300-1399633875_thumb.

• 5 years later...

Hi, I have just come across this thread while searching for info about dogs used in WW1. I am writing an undergraduate disseration about them.

Douglyn, I would love to know what the record you mention is and where you found it? I can't read the words on it. Do you have a clearer image please?

Also, where did you get the photos from, did they have any description with them, dates etc?

Many thanks.

• Admin
26 minutes ago, lowlyhistorystudent said:

Hi, I have just come across this thread while searching for info about dogs used in WW1. I am writing an undergraduate disseration about them.

Douglyn, I would love to know what the record you mention is and where you found it? I can't read the words on it. Do you have a clearer image please?

Also, where did you get the photos from, did they have any description with them, dates etc?

Many thanks.

Welcome to the forum

Douglynn hasn't logged on since April 2018 however if you reply to this then you will have made the two posts necessary to access the forum's private messaging system. Click on his user name and select message (the envelope icon). Once you have sent the message he will be alerted via an email to the address he registered with.

Good luck with the dissertation

David

Douglyn last visited us April 24, 2018. You could try messaging him via his profile page. Just click on his name at top left of any post he made. Hopefully he will then reply in this thread to your questions.

Moonraker