Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Pvt. Frank Bridgman, Northants Regiment

warproject

Hi.

I wonder if anyone has any more information on Frank other than his M.C. Service Record.

I have him on the S.D.G.W and also some Kettering Information.

He was one of Mobbs Own.

T.I.A.

Sandy

Facts-and-figures service detail-wise I don't think I can add anything to what you will have been able to extract from his record and medal card.

I can give you some details of the day (actually the previous day and a bit, since like most of the 7th battalion men he may have been killed at any time from entering the trenches on the 26th to the 27th when relieved) if you don't have those or I can check through what I have from the Kettering papers if you haven't already done so. I don't have anything flagged up against his name, but that may only mean I haven't indexed anything yet!

Steve.

Hi Steve,stdape2011.

Thank you for your replies.

I do have the entry in the 7th's war diary page but not what lead up to the attack.

I do not have anything from the Kettering Papers yet for any soldier.

If you feel there is something else Steve, I would be grateful for any further assistance.

Sandy

I've had a look through the pages of the Leader I have for that period but can't see mention of him. SInce he was Missing rather than killed, a notice of his presumed death could have been up to a year later.

Steve.

Thank you Steve for the extra information.

Greatly appreciated.

Sandy