Skipman

Mike,

The link gets me the current episode of Eastenders :w00t:

John

Mike,

The link gets me the current episode of Eastenders :w00t:

John

WOW! Bonus or what?

Sorry folks. When I posted the link, it was active (the live One Show) The programme with 'Paxo' appears not to be available yet, but worth watching. He even has another pop at Michael Howard, which is always good for a laugh. He does manage to bash " Lions led by donkeys " theory on prime-time tv.

Mike

Might be a bit better than Jeremy Vine, then, who I heard the other day asking one guest if Vimy Ridge was in Canada. I think that is a follow up to his interview with a former Spitfire pilot a little while back when he asked 'Was there anyone else in the 'plane with you'. Well, not usually...I suppose.

Bernard

Might be a bit better than Jeremy Vine, then, who I heard the other day asking one guest if Vimy Ridge was in Canada. I think that is a follow up to his interview with a former Spitfire pilot a little while back when he asked 'Was there anyone else in the 'plane with you'. Well, not usually...I suppose.

Bernard

He may have been thinking of that Hancock episode with Kenneth Williams and he sharing an experimental plane.

But Paxman did manage to put the boot into the Donkeys theory, the teaching of Blackadder as history and produced some real relics from his family - a death notice and a Dead Man's Penny.

He may have been thinking of that Hancock episode with Kenneth Williams and he sharing an experimental plane.

But Paxman did manage to put the boot into the Donkeys theory, the teaching of Blackadder as history and produced some real relics from his family - a death notice and a Dead Man's Penny.

Yes, i thought he came across very well , considering the short time they gave him.

Thanks for the link! The first time I watched the One Show. I read Paxman's book a week or so ago. I thought it a good read. Not so sure about the One Show.

Old Tom