Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Kings Royal Rifle Corps Chronicle

rap1943

Hello Everybody

I have a copy of these War Records from Sept 1914 - 1919. I know that this is not strictly a War Diary but this appeared to be the best forum to place it.

Cheers

Bob Pearson

• 3 years later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 6 years later...

Hello, I have only just come across this post and had a Great Uncle recalled to 2/ KRRC and was killed in 1914 and a Grandad who was a pre-war regular in 4 / KRRC and survived the war --- would you still have the ability to send me a copy of the Chronicles please?

Thanks

Patrick

Patrick 

The opening poster Rap1943 (Bob Pearson) has not visited the forum since 2014 

so he is unlikely to see your request / reply  unless he has notifications switched on and is still using the same email address 

and  welcome to the forum

regards Ray

The pay website Findmypast has editions 1901 to 1920 with gaps for 1915 and 1919

https://search.findmypast.co.uk/search-world-Records/kings-royal-rifle-corps-chronicle-1900-1920

This database is searchable, (by name or keyword) with the search result showing a page of the Chronicle (and if required adjoining pages). It is possible browse the various editions, although it is a slow process. From the findmypast page, "Browse Title" and select a year, then click on Search (leaving all details blank). This will bring up a long list of all pages for that year. Once you have selected a page, you can scroll to the previous, or next page, using buttons located near the top of the findmypast page. If you need to increase the size of the pages in order to read them you may need to download (button near the top of the findmypast page) but this must be done page by page.