Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Great War Forum Conference 2014 - fifth speaker announced

AlanCurragh

Unlike a distinguished member and roof climber who will certainly be at conference Kim still qualifies as a two handed drinker. :hypocrite:

See you there.

Keith

Bumping this up - book your spaces now before the post Christmas rush....

• 4 weeks later...

...and one last pre Christmas bump - in the New Year, the esteemed Mr Hart starts giving out leaflets at his WFA talks, and I contact all previous attendees, so places do get limited quite quickly

Thanks

Alan

Bumping this up - book your spaces now before the post Christmas rush.

...Wasn't that what the recruiting Sergeant was saying in September 1914?

Will be at the conference. Just need to sort out the Friday as I am on a late!! Cant miss a beer or two and a curry.....though I went to Akbars last month and was not impressed!

TT

I've just sent my deposit for the conference only.

Regards Doug.

Looks like I have either got the Friday off or a shift swap...my late for an early so....OCA here I come! Re the conferencecan I reserve a place and send deposit in due course and also can I bring a display? Not sure if relics or uniform items????

TT

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I have either got the Friday off or a shift swap...my late for an early so....OCA here I come! Re the conferencecan I reserve a place and send deposit in due course and also can I bring a display? Not sure if relics or uniform items????

TT

Sorry, just noticed this - no problem at all, please bring a display

Alan - three places this year please. Mrs Seany AKA Anna Toye, will paypal a little later

Thanks Seany

Just booked my accommodation and trains, when I realised that 1) fares went up today and 2) the clocks go forward the Sunday morning after the conference so we lose an hour's sleep.

Still coming, though

cheers Martin B

Just booked my accommodation and trains, when I realised that 1) fares went up today and 2) the clocks go forward the Sunday morning after the conference so we lose an hour's sleep.

Shan't ;lose any more over that

Alan

As normal two places please, one for me and one for my daughter Heather. Have paid deposit on PayPal

David Ridgus

If you have not booked a room yet Premier Inns are doing rooms for Fridays before 31/3 for £29. Limited availability of 65,000 for whole of UK. When they are gone there gone. Just booked one for the Friday before I go to France in March in Kent......bargin. There are several in Birmingham.

TT

Stuffed. I have already paid the non-refundable price for the Hagley Road Premier Inn, which is an absolute priority on the Friday after the meeting at the OC and the curry at Akbar's next door to that premier.

Keith

Stuffed. I have already paid the non-refundable price for the Hagley Road Premier Inn, which is an absolute priority on the Friday after the meeting at the OC and the curry at Akbar's next door to that premier.

Keith

me too ahh well certainty always carries a premium.

Thanks for that Kim, the two fisted drinker! See you at the OC.

Keith