Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

hans von pernull

pernull

Need help with the german and Austria side on his marriage certificate said his father was a major general franz josef ferdinard von pernull , I can not research him any futher because will dont know who his father and mother are !!

The list of Austro-Hungarian generals 1816-1918 :

http://www.oesta.gv.at/Docs/2007/6/5/K_k_ bzw_ k_u_k_ Generale 1816-1918.pdf

No sign of a "von Pernull" or "Pernull" there I'm afraid.

Also no "Franz Josef Ferdinand" amongst the generals.

Thrilling story. Have you come any further in your search after the parents of Hans von Pernull since 2013? Would be interesting to hear.

Just looked if the church records for Austria were online, but there are only partly (and not for Kärnten).

Christine

Yes he was on the board of gardians for the jewish poor relief, and also in the League of Nations , so how do I find out his jewish name , he was a spy for the Egyptions , Italians , and this country , in MI5 file but no countries talking . He lost his buisness in Tunis as French thought he was German so they kicked him out , we have a lot of pictures of him with royal family . But all quite , it is very frustrating

Yes he was on the board of gardians for the jewish poor relief, and also in the League of Nations , so how do I find out his jewish name , he was a spy for the Egyptions , Italians , and this country , in MI5 file but no countries talking . He lost his buisness in Tunis as French thought he was German so they kicked him out , we have a lot of pictures of him with royal family . But all quite , it is very frustrating

• 1 year later...

What MI5 file are we talking about here? Nothing has been released and MI5 are not bound by the 100 year rule or, indeed any of the Freedom of Information legislation.  Have you tried the Foreign Office files at Kew which are NOT indexed on line?  Much MI5 information on individuals is tucked away here if you knpw where to look.

Phil Tomaselli

• 1 year later...

There was a mi5 file which it took a number of years to get released him mi5 files are 151786/M.I.5 F2

63/5034/M.I.5/E  ,

Some of these files have now disappeared from Kew gardens , we know he was a spy for a number of countries  , I do have some proof of this , he also worked along side our British Goverment and royal family which I have proof of as well , he was kicked out of Tunis for selling arms to the Germans ,before world war one , also believe he was part of the blackhand  gang 

8 hours ago, charlie962 said:

8 hours ago, charlie962 said:

The work of a mole ?

Very good charlie962

Keep digging pernull

Mike

Edited by Skipman

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

thanks JWK also found that , not sure if it is the same person , also after doing more research not sure that is even his name ,because on ship records he stated he was born in yugoslavia , in a place called pustura , which is a island in croatia and no one with that name has ever been born there , when he died he lived in a place called Balcombe and the family said the entertained the royal family , after some research this is where the royal family lived and even got married there . i could get more imformation from the french but would have to pay for this , but can not afford to do so , the british Government said his name is Possibly  zurshemberger  .

kind regards

• 4 years later...
On 24/05/2013 at 01:55, pernull said:

Can any one help me with my greatgrandad hans von pernull , there are two MI5 files on him held for over 100 year rule , I have pics of him with sir earsnt cassels and royal family , while working for the Italians he sold arms to the turks , he was kicked out of tunis because the french thought he was german , and I believe he was part of the black hand gang , he was also the first white man to cross the sarah desert

Hello, mr Henry Pernull lived in Palermo in Italia nel 1905/1910. Grazie