Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

My walk from Serre to Thiepval

egbert

• 3 weeks later...
CHRIS, when will all the pictures be reinstated please?!

Any response on the lost panorama pictures possible Chris?

Hear hear. Please reinstate if possible.

Chris Best

Hello Chris! Are you still there? Forum sold? PM inbox overflow, no reaction on emails.....is this the end of the Forum? :o

Egbert, I currently have about five minutes a week to spare for forum activities - and most of that is filled with dealing with the cr*p. Be assured I'll get to it, but I am afraid I am unable to say when.

Ha, thats a prompt return within 5 minutes. Good chap, carry on with other important business, but please don't forget my requests :)

P.S. How about a deal: I don't post any cr*p within the next week, that should save you about 10 minutes to deal with it, and instead you reinstate?..... :ph34r:

"Dealing with the cr*p"

Now this can only mean one of two things. Either Chris is a farmer and is using this warm sunny weather to harvest the crop - but why the asterisk? :blink:

OR.....Chris is employing said asterisk in an attempt to circumvent his own rules concerning language which might offend the servants. :ph34r:

I am shocked! :P

Ian

• 4 weeks later...
Egbert, I currently have about five minutes a week to spare for forum activities - and most of that is filled with dealing with the cr*p. Be assured I'll get to it, but I am afraid I am unable to say when.

If you cannot deal with the reinstating of the pics in the thread, could you send them via email to me?

• 8 months later...

hello, I have a problem seeing the attd photographs , I get a red X and a box, can some one point me in the right direction??. :unsure: crh

• 3 weeks later...

The panorama pics could be reinstated except #30 and those of other contributors. Luckily my other half of the family in Alabama could send them from my ex-PC to me electronically. Enjoy

hello, I have a problem seeing the attd photographs , I get a red X and a box, can some one point me in the right direction??. :unsure: crh

could try holding down CTRL BUTTON keep your finger on it then open the topic maybe your pop up blocker is doing its job

biff

Nice pics and an interesting thread, it's good to see the photos back.

• 6 years later...

There are excellent pictures here if you are planning a visit to The Somme..

• 5 years later...

Outstanding panorama photos made especially meaningful by the accompanying maps. Thank you for posting!

Nice pics indeed...

Dare I ask about Chester, the intrepid messenger dog????

M.

so sorry to hear that!

I am sure he had a great life!!

M.