Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

The Australian victories in France in 1918

Skipman

Mike,

Many thanks for posting this. Much appreciated. The hard copy of this book is very expensive to acquire, and having access to an e-copy is great.

Best wishes

Chris

First edition for Xmas. :thumbsup:

Thanks Mike, downloaded my copy earlier today using wireless broadband while in a bus underneath Sydney Harbour (ie crossing via the harbour tunnel). John Monash the engineer would have appreciated that!

You're welcome folks.

downloaded my copy earlier today using wireless broadband while in a bus underneath Sydney Harbour (ie crossing via the harbour tunnel). John Monash the engineer would have appreciated that!

I reckon he would at that. :thumbsup:

Mike

Many thanks Mike - downloaded - although not quite as impressive a download as WhiteStarLine - I like that!

Cheers

Judy

When you say 'expensive', how expensive ???

Hello Graeme,

I was referring to the first edition which fetches prices of between AUD200 (GBP130) and AUD310 (GBP203). Other editions such as The IWM/Battery Press reprint are relatively cheap - AUD 40 - 80 (GBP 26 -52).

Cheers

Chris

I'm very new to the kindle experience.

I tried to download it to my kindle but nothing happened. I ended up with a MOBI file in my download section of my computer.

Is there a secret?

Ive only downloaded from Amazon previously.

cheers

Hi

I put it on the Kindle no problems. I am not a great technologist but I plugged my Kindle into desktop computer, downloaded it via the link above went save as found the Kindle and saved it directly into it. Probably is a flasher way of doing it. James

Just back from holidays. Thanks for the link Mike. It's amazing to have access to such books in such an easy manner.

Jonathan