Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

20% Off DFDS Travel - Special Code

Pighills

Just received an email with a 20% discount code, to book by 13th January 2012, and travel dates throughought 2012. Hope it's of use to a few of you.

DFDS - Dover-Calais/Dover/Dunkirk

Book your 2013 Channel crossings before

January 14th and you can save 20% off the normal Economy fare*!

Offer is available for a car and up to 4 people on sailings from 7th January to 20th December 2013 inclusive. Just use offer code E13EBO when you book.

You're welcome Seany, and of course, you can tell I haven't got my head around the new year yet, those travel dates should of course read 2013 :rolleyes::lol:

My last two trips were both at short notice and the price on the day determined the carrier. Couple of observations –

DFDS on the Dunkirk route. The breakfast portion quantities would leave an anorexic complaining of hunger. Also be aware that whilst the full breakfast includes two slices of toast IT DOES NOT INCLUDE the butter to go on the toast. You couldn’t make this up – they charged something like 40 cents for each tiny cube of butter :angry2:

DFDS on the Calais route. The boat was liveried to LD Lines and it appeared from crew chat onboard that DFDS are talking them over. The boat sailed to Dover when really it should have gone to a Bangladeshi scrap beach.

MyFerryLink, Dover – Calais. The resurrected Sea France with promises that the bad old Sea France habits are no more. Dream on. Dismal in all respects.

Just observations …

Tom