Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Well done Skipman!

Bernard_Lewis

Just a thank you to Mike (who I don't know). What a great series of contributions. Looking to use some of them for reference in the coming year.

Bernard

May I join you and thank Mike as well . Always sifting through his virtual book findings. Mike, your best find was from Pellissier, Letters from a Chasseur à Pied . Good job and ------carry on !

Excellent work - a great contributor to the GWF.

I thank you. Thanks really go to all the fine people who have uploaded these excellent books to Scribd, Archive.org etc. I'm quite happy hunting for them, and glad to be able to contribute, in my own little way, to the wonderful resource that is The Great War Forum. :thumbsup:

Cheers Mike

in my own little way

Cheers Mike

More than 'a little' Mike. You have been the main contributor to making the Virtual Library an incredible source of material for us all. Having searched the same archives as you I can only testify to the determination required to find all the texts you have posted.

A very big thank you.

Jim

Again, thank you. Absolutely delighted to be able to help, and again thanks to all who scan and upload these rare books. Mick and Jim, there are quite a number of German, and probably French books, let me know if you want links to some of them.

Cheers Mike