Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

277th Bde Army RFA

Kevin Keeley

I note that 3rd Brigade RFA West Lancs Division became 277th Brigade Army Artillery early in 1917. Is there any information on what they did, and where, for the rest of the war? Kevin Keeley

Kevin,

I am rather tied up with other stuff at the moment but a search for 277th Brigade on the Forum (make sure you are searching 'Forums' and not 'Topic' will pull up some material, in particular this thread CLICK which might be of some help. I see I posted a chunk but can't remember whether it was about the Ammunition Column or the RFA Brigade (I think the original poster had misread something and there was some confusion)

Ian

Edited by Ian Riley

Kevin,

I am rather tied up with other stuff at the moment but a search for 277th Brigade on the Forum (make sure you are searching 'Forums' and not 'Topic' will pull up some material, in particular this thread CLICK which might be of some help. I see I posted a chunk but can't remember whether it was about the Ammunition Column or the RFA Brigade (I think the original poster had misread something and there was some confusion)

Ian

Ian,

Many thanks for your information; have followed it up to the end and it has more than I dared hope for.

Kevin