Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Campbellian News: Lt Vance, 2nd Cheshire

ARMAGH

Thanks jdoyle

you have a wealth of information.

no, just good at genealogy and an interest in Irish soldiers. Modest too.......innocent.gif

no, just good at genealogy and an interest in Irish soldiers. Modest too.......innocent.gif

Many Thanks for your help and I am sure that other people will thankfull that you have posted this information on the GWF.

Joe

Thanks jdoyle

you have a wealth of information.

Armagh

GrahamC might have more info. PM or Edit your post ref Vance.

Hope this helps

Simon

Joe,

Just a suggestion, but you have created a number of threads with the same title, and old scatterbrain here is getting confused.

Could you maybe include the name of the man you are researching in each thread title please, so each thread has an indivual title. It will make searching for particular names a lot easier.

Joe,

Just a suggestion, but you have created a number of threads with the same title, and old scatterbrain here is getting confused.

Could you maybe include the name of the man you are researching in each thread title please, so each thread has an indivual title. It will make searching for particular names a lot easier.

Hello Kate Willis,sorry for confused threads,I started to read Campbellian news for the Great War,and started to post items that might interest our members.

I am also looking for any links to Armagh.

Joe

Could you then title your post for the soldier and sub-title it for Campbellian News? I share Kate's frustration. Antony

Could you then title your post for the soldier and sub-title it for Campbellian News? I share Kate's frustration. Antony

OK Ladies & Gents,in future I will.

I apologize !!

Thanks Joe.

I took the liberty of editing the title of this thread yesterday to include Vance's name and unit.

Thanks Joe.

I took the liberty of editing the title of this thread yesterday to include Vance's name and unit.

No problem Kate

Thanks for the help.

Joe