Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

TRENCH DETECTIVES

Rayessex

Hello all,

At the risk of opening an old argument, just been watching Trench Detectives, (Codename Tank), on the Military Channel. I must say they convinced me that the Germans did actually reverse their rounds in order to penitrate armour.

I remember this topic being raised awhile ago, and getting very heated, but I am now on the side of the believers.

Many Thanks

Ray

Mods: switch this to the previous thread(s) - please!!

Not wrong, Ray, but my personal preference is that further discussion would take place in the thread that's already out there, rather than by starting another one. That way, hopefully, newcomers to the discussion would read the previous posts and, perhaps, allow their contribution to be guided by what has gone before. However, it's an open forum and I'm only expressing my personal opinion. Yours, Antony

Mods: switch this to the previous thread(s) - please!!

I put trench detectives into the search box, and came up with a page of threads. I don't know which one Ray wants to continue, and anyway, while I was pondering that my 90 year old father-in-law rang, and his needs are more pressing.

The search box is there for everyone, and the little wheel device next to it gives more search options.

I put trench detectives into the search box, and came up with a page of threads. I don't know which one Ray wants to continue, and anyway, while I was pondering that my 90 year old father-in-law rang, and his needs are more pressing.

The search box is there for everyone, and the little wheel device next to it gives more search options.

I'm very sorry to have interrupted your family duties. However, when you have time, probably this one is as good as any - http://1914-1918.invisionzone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=142407&view=findpost&p=1360499&hl=%2Breversed+%2Brounds&fromsearch=1

Was this the show where the fellow had created his own museum with battlefield finds? I caught a bit of a show with that in it on the Military channel yesterday, just before Digging Up The Trenches.

Daniel