32)

Alan in a rare moment to himself.

P1080494.jpg

33)

The naughty boy's corner!

John, Andy (AGWR) Keith (Roberts - mod) and Bruce's back

P1080496.jpg

36)

The trick was to catch him drinking (I don't think the contents matter, it was just the act itself :lol: )

P1080500.jpg

37)

.... and our final speaker/s Taff Gillingham ably helped by Fozz:

P1080506.jpg

38)

P1080508.jpg

49)

P1080529.jpg

and finally, after thinking he could escape my camera, this gentleman sat back down next to Peter and I quickly snapped him!

P1080530.jpg

Les, can you please rename this thread to include the year in the title, it will help with identifying/differentiating the threads easily in years to come.

Edited by Kate Wills
Les is off-duty at the mo - so I've done the deed Kim

Time for a caption competition?

Bruce

36)

The trick was to catch him drinking (I don't think the contents matter, it was just the act itself :lol: )

P1080500.jpg

In my experience it is more unusual not to find Peter drinking.....oh sorry I see Cuppa!

Don't you think that, as a bunch of pals, we forumites gave a damn good account of ourselves yesterday ?

Phil (PJA)

Photo 7.

Graham G. (Merseyside W.F.A.)

Nice to see you looking well

Kind Regards Gill Chadwick

I am caught "just resting my eyes" in pic 24 and mid leftish on image 1 with a sausage sandwich embedded in my face - a further pic shows me from the rear consuming cider - my daughter was not surprised at all by these representations and commented waspishly "Did you incidentally catch anything about the Great War?" !

OK, you can see me in #4, no. 9, but don't I look miserable! Mr CGM is sitting next to me and you can see him in 10, and he doesn't look particularly happy either. No idea why we look like that, as we were eating a fantastic buffet and thoroughly enjoying the day.

Still, if you move quickly on to #39 no. 14 you'll see a pretty flattering photo of our best sides.

:D

"5 Peter Hart & Chris Baker"

Well that's my cover blown.

Also on the left of Pete is David Tattersfield, who manned the WFA stand.

This is proving difficult as there are 2 sets of numbered pics. Perhaps it would be easier to say which page the pic is on first or use LT or PH and number to differentiate. Please?

On the first page, pic 3......back of Gordon Corrigan......Ayesha......me feeding my face......Alan Tucker

Bruce

Diane,

Somehow I don't think so, unless the guy has been telling us porkies for years.:lol: