Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Conference Pics - April 2011

eviltaxman

Apologies from the start - some of these are a little fuzzy, but you'll get good idea of who's who (if you know 'em!).

43565193.jpg

50574132.jpg

44959562.jpg

Les, I'm struggling! I think I've seen Peter Hart, Mark [Mhifle] the back of Squirrel, Skipman, Jim Smithson, the back of Chris Harley, Sue and Alan, Martin Bennitt .. struggling :blush:

Yes to all those.... Squirrel was certainly there - we both had a good chat whilst taking up residence in Lepers corner (having a ciggie).

Kim (Pighills)

90492644.jpg

34270438.jpg

Alan & guest speaker (Major) Gordon Corrigan MBE

63112334.jpg

24635620.jpg

80273063.jpg

Brian Curragh (front) & Kim (at the back)

23872190.jpg

David - they would have been sooner (and hotter?) but the flood control is picking on me!!

The last 2...........

These were from the last speaker showing the uniform changed bit by bit from around 1900 to the use of the full 1908 pattern kit. A very informative talk!!

75027559.jpg

61756244.jpg

Hopefully Kim's got a some good ones.... maybe even have one of Kate.

Looks like a great turn-out. Congrats and I hope you had a great time. I would love to see any photos or videos. How were the speakers?

I recognise the speakers but as for members ,only those pointed out. Looked in vain for a Welsh Dragon but couldn't pick out Geraint & where is Bruce & better half? Could someone identify the members for those of us lacking this knowledge, it would be interesting to put a face to a name.

Colin.

Kate Wills is in one of the photos but I'm not telling! And I see a few more faces I recognise.

Regards

Arm

Les - pity you didn't give each photo a number...

Top one - foreground table. On the left in shirt Alan Wakefield, on his left Jim Smithson, on his left John Chapman

3rd one down - Back to camera - Gordon Corrigan. On his left Margaret Hubbard, on her left Bruce Hubbard, on his left me (Alan Tucker)

Great pics.

...and please title the pics with GWF nicknames. Actual names do not help for those who were not present at conference