Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Varlet Farm - Trip Advisor award

Neil Mackenzie

If this counts as advertising then apologies but I thought that Varlet Farm being in the top 10 B&B's in Europe on Trip Advisor was worthy of mention. Congratulations to Charlotte and her family and very well deserved in my opinion.

Trip Advisor

Neil

Why should this come as a surprise?

Varlet Farm is a simply wonderful place to stay, but it is good that it has been so recognised.

Congratulations, Charlotte, Dirk........and the real boss, Simba.

Bruce

(yippee....there on Sunday and Monday!)

Some of us Canucks have stayed at Varlet over the years, and I'm sure would all concur with the award and the preceeding comments.

I am very pleased that Charlotte will be presenting to the Pacific Coast Branch WFA at our Annual Seminar early in March. Yes, she is braving a trans-Atlantic flight to be with us!

Peter in British Columbia

I'm really pleased Charlotte & Dirk and all at Varlet Farm have won this award.

Even though it will make short notice bookings (with one eye on the weather),

more difficult! Well done.

Cheers, Terry

Excellent news for an excellent couple at an excellent place.

Jonathan

well deserved, congratulations, must be that apple pie???

Regards

Bob R.

Yes, grizzled old Pals will be unable to get in there for hordes of trendies from all over Europe with the evening apres ski being replaced by the the apres porte!

Hello everyone,

I have just returned home from a weeks stay in Kew, to do some research at the National Archives. Having had almost no time to keep up with all the incoming mail, I didn't keep an eye on the forum. So what a lovely surprise it is to return home, and to see the posting regarding Varlet Farm. I really would like to express my gratitude to all the guests who have stayed with us over the years. If it weren't for the fact that they trust us well enough to book a stay with us, we would never have been able to get to this level. If it weren't for all the guests who shared their experiences on tripadvisor : no one would ever have heard of Varlet Farm. So all I can say is thank you: it means the world to us that people believe in us and support our B&B.

Thanks!

charlotte

Charlotte & Dirk - goed uitgevoerd :thumbsup:

Tom