Sign in to follow this  
Guest tafski

a pair reunited

27thBN

Well done .one of the very few reunites that occur ,

Cheers

Guest tafski

Cheers big fella

Nice to hear u had a reunite well done as for the section ihave a sked the moderators and am awaiting a reply fingers crossed it will happen

tafski

wulsten

wots the big fella bit, im below 19 stone now, rippling biceps and belly :w00t:

Tinhat47

Well, a Royal Engineers medal that I've had on my eBay watch list forever but never bought because of the exorbitant price attached ($78 US for a British War Medal) turns out to be a match of a Victory Medal that I have.

That hurt me in the pocketbook, but at least when it arrives in the mail, I'll have reunited the full complement of 234035 Pioneer Harvey Samuel Collins.

David  B

Congrats on your reunite. But I don't think a sub forum for reunites is the way to go. We have had requests for sub forums for this, sub forums for that lately with a final result there will be sub forums

for everything and you will never be able to find anything. :whistle: My idea is why not join the British Medal Forum which is dedicated to one thing Medals. The have myriads of collectors there who are

on the ball studying all aspects of medal collecting, reuniting etc etc. The joining fee is zilch and they appear to be a good bunch of guys from all around the world.