Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Great War Forum Conference and Dinner - fifth speaker announced!

AlanCurragh

We've arrived home now.

Great weekend, great company.

Huge thanks to Alan and Sue for all their tremendous efforts to make yet another fantastic conference for us all. All we can offer is our support and thanks. Here's to another great year in 2012 (which Alan was already starting to plan as the curtains fell this year - what dedication!!).

Cheers everyone, you were great :D

I'll be posting my photos on Les' thread he's already set up shortly :D

Can the fella who I had a brief conversation with about Notts and Derby transfers to the Warwicks p.m me with his e-mail address. I have 104 Warwicks deaths who were formerly Notts and Derby?

As we're back now via a detour to my (computerless) mother's - congratulations also from Helen and I for a great job well done. Hugely enjoyable and the organization was hardly noticeable (and I mean that as a compliment - the hardest work makes the smoothest running event in my experience.) Good to see so many. Thanks Alan and Sue, and all speakers.

Couldn't be help a quiet tear at the mess they're making of my beloved Edgbaston across the road, tho'...

Many thanks to Alan and Sue for a great day. The thought of 5 hours of talks may not appear ideal but the day absolutely flew by.

The Tally Ho is a great centre to hold this event - big enough for the people who attended (and another 40-50 if they wanted to come) but not too big to feel impersonal. With an excellent lunch included the £25 for the day was superb value and the dinner was good as well.

I didn't necessarily agree with all the views expressed but isn't that the point - you hear different opinions and then form your own!

Fabulous day - cannot wait until next year.

Neil