Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Good researcher wanted

WASMAN

Can anyone recommend a good medal researcher who is both quick and accurate and can be paid securely online, fed up waiting for results from my present researcher, must be some good ones out there.

Wayne

morning!

I have used Jonathon Collins the medal dealer who has a very user friendly site at:

http://www.militaryresearchon.com/

Various research packages available and discounts for bulk orders!

Secure server available and never waited more than two weeks.

regards

Paul

Evening Paul,

Thanks for that, I always find him a bit on the slow side, Has taken six weeks in the past for him to get basic information to me, don't get me wrong he always comes up with the goods but at a snails pace. Have you used anyone else. On a lighter note was wondering if you have hit the big 40 yet, can't remember when your birthday is, November ?

all the best

Wayne.

Hi Wayne

Ha Ha :lol: sussed the big 40 looms ever closer!

6th of September my friend and what a cunning plan I have to celebrate.

Saturday 4th out for a curry and lashings of Lal Toofan, or Cobra me the missus and 5 other couples.

Sunday 5th BBQ round mine friends, family hangers on etc enough meat to feed a battalion and lashings of Budweiser.

Monday the 6th day off work chill out kids in school so take it eazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy.

Tuesday 7th 40th Birthday treat off to Italy for 4 days JUST ME ON MY OWN! NO WIFE, NO KIDS. :D

Wednesday 8th in Gradara cemetary Italy 60 years to the day since Private Albert McGann (thats him in my Avatar) was killed in action aged 21. He was my Grandfathers youngest brother it was a real problem for Grandad that he never got to see his brothers last resting place. I promised Grandad that one day I would lay a wreath and say a prayer for us all, 60 years to the day seems quite fitting.

Thursday the 9th in Gemmano the actual village where Albert was killed apparently still heavily pock marked with the scars of battle.

Friday 10th Chill out then home. (pressies for the missus and the kids no doubt).

I must have been lucky with JC research and never felt the need to use anybody else. Going to any fairs sometime soon would like to meet and have a gas about the good old bad old days!

Regards

Paul

I have used Jonathon Collins the medal dealer who has a very user friendly site at:

http://www.militaryresearchon.com/

Various research packages available and discounts for bulk orders!

Secure server available and never waited more than two weeks.

I was going to say the same thing. I've used Jonathon a few times and he is always inside the 2 weeks.

Maybe worth giving him a call just in case he's on his hols or something.

Les.

Guest Warburton

Hi - i would recommend Jonathan Collins aswell.

His site is clear and easy to use and (unlike a past researcher i used) he always delivers when he says he will.

I would think he is probably one of the best around.

Warburton.