Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Artists Rifles named pc

grantmal

V Vincent

would I be correct in thinking that the artist rifles trained officers who then went of to serve in other regiments ?

To the best of my knowledge, that was the case.

Graeme

Thinking further on this card, I was wondering how a copy turned up in Western Australia. It is possible it was actually my Grandfather's copy as he died in 1975 in England and his 2nd wife then moved to Australia to join her son by her first husband.

Graeme

• 7 years later...

Hello, I am French and I live in Hesdin where William Leslie Bradfield is buried. I work for local newspaper La Voix du Nord and I am very interested in his story. Does anyone know where he could be in this photograph ? Best regards from North of France, Philippe.

• 2 years later...

Hello Philippe, just come across your message about Cpl Bradfield. Could you show me the photograph Best regards Greg

• Admin
12 minutes ago, Artists Rifles said:

Hello Philippe, just come across your message about Cpl Bradfield. Could you show me the photograph Best regards Greg

Philippe is no longer a member I am afraid as indicated  by the user name including "Guest". We will not hold any contact details for them.