Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

2 Division 99 Infantry Brigade

balbeggie

I am clearing off the following diary obtained from the NA from my computer- if you have broadband and would like a copy send me a PM before the 24th October- with your email address - all free. 3 Very large files for email (3 PDF's).

2 DIVISION, 99 INFANTRY BRIGADE: 17 Royal Fusiliers 1915 Dec/ 22 Battalion Royal Fusiliers 1915 Nov. - 1918 Jan./ 23 Battalion Royal Fusiliers 1915 Nov. - 1919 July

Hi, PM sent, can you confirm you received it, cheers, Rick

I will be sending it out as a zip file in the next day or so as the mailbox said it was too big to send :mellow: . Just re-reading what to do to get it to you as I haven't used that program for a while. Don't worry I'll let you know when it goes.

sorry but I reluctantly have to withdraw the offer - but computer/email won't allow the transfer as the files are too large. Have spent a couple of hours trying to email but now admit defeat. However those that have contacted me, I have put them on a disc and will be in contact with you to post the files to you. No charge.

You can easily send large files - free of charge - using Yousendit: http://www.yousendit.com/

By the way I would beware. I assume that what you are sending is the PDF you purchased from the National Archives. I suspect you will be breaking the terms of your agreement if you distribute multiple copies.

thanks Chris, I shan't be sending using the transfer link. Maybe naive on my part - just getting rid of what I no longer needed for nothing.