The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

This is DISGUSTING

Seadog

Sue

If you buy one of those shewee things, you too can do it standing up!! :lol:

http://www.shewee.com/

Roger

Yes Roger - as a long distance walker, I already do it standing up - and very convenient it is as well - I've definitely nothing to be jealous of! Although I can recommend very highly the WHIZ! Never go far without it :lol:

But I always make a point of avoiding alleys and shop doorways....

Jbol Whiz

Sue

I think this thread has been hijacked. In fact, it's going down the pan

.............In fact, it's going down the pan............

That is apparently the one place it is not going................

Although I can recommend very highly the WHIZ! Never go far without it :lol:

The literature says it's 'hydrophobic'. Isn't that something to do with rabies ... :o

Boys are encouraged to pee anywhere and everywhere 'who can pee farthest' competitions;

Sue

Life is so unfair women have never had the joy of writing their names in the snow, or weeing on fag ends down the pan trying to smash them to pieces, pretending to be a fighter pilot destroying a battleship. Men never grow up, rubbish.

Ray

The literature says it's 'hydrophobic'. Isn't that something to do with rabies ... :o

So I wasn't the only one to check out the link! :blush:

Roger

As offensive as this behaviour is ...does it really warrant a "nationwide hunt" by a national newspaper and yet another discussion on this forum...there are real criminals out there, serious criminals who have caused serious harm to others and who get away with it for the want of witnesses coming forward,public apathy and fear and yet get two saddos who want to impersonate decorated soldiers and a drunken youth who pees on a war memorial (and now has a criminal record thanks to all the publicty when really a ticking off by a police inspector and some volutary work with veterans would have been an appropriate punishment) and we get all this massively disproportionate attention...lets keep these things in perspective.

Regarding the Mail article, I also find it particularly worrying that the paper managed not to get its facts right: describing the Meritorious Service Medal as the "Meritous" ... well, it might be all right for the Yanks, but please.

There's something very sad about the SAS imposter.

As he has collected the medals, he must have known it was an impossible array, and yet he hoped to be treated as a hero.

The more astute of you will have noticed that I have posted the link on the wrong thread - still never mind - I will now post it on the correct one!!.

Whoops

Norman

This thread is disgusting. Every time I look at it it takes longer to figure out the subject. And yet, I cannot look away..... :huh: