Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Where is a good place for 10 blokes to stay in Arras for couple of nig

EAST YORKSHIRE

Hello all, I and 9 other blokes are going to the Somme and Ypres in May 2010 for two nights. I stayed at the hotel Diamant which is situated right next to the belfry in the Place des Heros. I like the old fashioned feel of the hotel and the location but just wondered if anybody has any other suggestions on staying in Arras, thanks, Ian Gawthorpe.

I have stayed in the IBIS in the centre of town. As a hotel its quite adequate, its main benefit being location.

But 10 of you; you could try the Caves!

Bob

This is where we stayed on our trip. It was during Bastille festivities, and was incredibly quiet, sometimes we were the only people there, it was also impossible to get a drink sometimes, as bar was closed. I think that is because it was the wrong time of year. Other than that, it was very good, loads of room ( especially in the car park ) Not that easy to get to though, a difficult place to find. Recommend it though.

http://www.priceline.co.uk/hotel/en/75752/...rium_hotel.html

Cheers Mike

Have stayed in the 3 Luppers two years running and it is fine but a word or warning, the doubles are rather cosy!!!!!! Better to have singles. Convenient for food and the bars and the underground car park.

BernardP