Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

DVDs about the Great War

Cynthia

Now that I have gotten my all-region DVD player, I am eager to watch all the British programmes I have missed, but alas! It seems that many of the programmes I hear about on the Forum are not available on DVD! I've purchased "The Great War" series from Amazon.co.uk. Since I am not sure what a good source would be to find as many DVDs about the War as possible, can anyone advise me as to the best source?

I do have several programmes that I had converted to NTSC or was able to buy in that format (video) but the quality definitely suffers, so I am really hoping for DVDs in future. I was especially interested in finding the 1934 "Forgotten Men" film on DVD. Any hope in my quest?

Cynthia

Cynthia,

A good source is DD Video however I am not sure that they supply many WWI programmes on DVD. I have purchased "Forgotten Men" from them but this was on Video (PAL).

Regards

Marc

Thank you both for the information. I knew the time would come when I would have to get onto Ebay, so I guess that time is now!

Thanks again for the information. Probably the best solution if for me to make another trip to Blighty ASAP!

Cynthia