Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

New badge booklet

Muerrisch

I have just reached out to use the booklet [!] and discover that one page of PVCN 1913 was missed by the printer. It should follow p. 29 and features star X rifles wreath, star X swords.

I have scanned it and hope it is usable as is.

If not, PM me with your email address and I will send it.

Sorry!

Doesn't look too bad, even I can read it.

Nevertheless, feel free to ask for an email version.

post-894-1260550954.jpg

Printed off a copy and placed it in the booklet - seems fine to me.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, David. Been ill. Thank you very much. Antony

• 3 months later...

Grumpy

Do you have any copies of your Booklet left?

I have been away from the forum for a few months and I have had problems gaining access to the site again. I have now had to register again and the site is not permitting me to send you a private e-mail.

If you have any I would be grateful if you would send me a private e-mail with address and current cost.

Neil

• 3 weeks later...

hi grumpy,

as a newer member i would like to ask if you have a copy of your booklet i could buy from you. if you do have one can you please pm me

with cost and payment methods etc. many many thanks andy.

Grumpy

Do you have any copies of your Booklet left?

I have been away from the forum for a few months and I have had problems gaining access to the site again. I have now had to register again and the site is not permitting me to send you a private e-mail.

If you have any I would be grateful if you would send me a private e-mail with address and current cost.

Neil

Yes, I have copies but no email address of yours to send to! I think you are going to have to go public!

hi grumpy,

as a newer member i would like to ask if you have a copy of your booklet i could buy from you. if you do have one can you please pm me

with cost and payment methods etc. many many thanks andy.

Yes I will put one by for you: can you PM me, or do you need to give me your email address?

hi grumpy,

many thanks for your pm , just as a curtesy to let you know that i want to buy booklet 1, and cheque will be in the post 1st class

on tuesday morning, sorry it will not go out any sooner [bank holiday etc].

thanks for your quick reply and best wishes andy.

Yes, I have copies but no email address of yours to send to! I think you are going to have to go public!

Grumpy

My e-mail address is

I have e-mailed the administrators to ask why I cannot send you an e-mail without reply.

• 4 years later...

Just been looking through some Cambs WFA boxes that contain a branch library that we have been selling off and I find I have a copy of this excellent booklet by David Langley. If any member of the forum is interested, they can have it for a reasonable donation to the branch finances. I also have Volumes 1-4 of the Cross of Sacrifice looking for a new home.

Dave Griffiths

Chairman

Cambs WFA