Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Andrew ?

Myrtle

Well, thank you-know-who for that! You can all stop making the voodoo dolls now. I'm off for a night or two of camping with the kids, but upon my return I will populate the new place with all the threads.

Thanks for your support and advice over the last few days.

Andrew

Happy camping although I hope that you're not going to be under canvas in Wales. I 've not seen much sun here since I arrived.

Myrtle :)

OK folks, a quick heads up so you don't get confused as to where you are - I'll move this section shortly to it's new home, that of it's own category (at 3pm).

Probably because I found it impossible to open

Then why not ask, as others did to enable them to enter, have a look and give any advice or comments, quite simple really. There were a few people who asked as such and all gained entry and made valuable contributions.

Andy

Then why not ask, as others did to enable them to enter, have a look and give any advice or comments, quite simple really. There were a few people who asked as such and all gained entry and made valuable contributions.

Andy

Because I have other things to do and if you can't produce a site that's easy to open one has little faith in it. I have to say that however well met the approach taken (including the offended its all your fault responses) would make a clasic case of how not to introduce change.

As I do, but bother to spend the time helping the forum, being positive and trying to move it forward.

Andy

The section has now moved and no doubt will be reviewed once Andrew returns from his break.

Dare I touch it again.... :lol::innocent:

(The camping was great. Anglesey is known for it's summer climate. The rain was warm.)

Archived