Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

newspapers

eddie1946

I am researching my uncle and have some newspaper cuttings unfortunately i have no idea what newspaper they are from allthough as he came from Glasgow i am assuming they are local papers

The only information i have is the date 14th october 1916 and a partIial heading from the back of the cutiing which reads " The Satur " I have been to the Mitchell library in glasgow and checked ther holding of newspapers from that period but none they have shows a heading of this type Can anyone help

Thank you

I am researching my uncle and have some newspaper cuttings unfortunately i have no idea what newspaper they are from allthough as he came from Glasgow i am assuming they are local papers

The only information i have is the date 14th october 1916 and a partIial heading from the back of the cutiing which reads " The Satur " I have been to the Mitchell library in glasgow and checked ther holding of newspapers from that period but none they have shows a heading of this type Can anyone help

Thank you

Can you post a pic of the relevant cutting(s)? Antony

Can you post a pic of the relevant cutting(s)? Antony

Hi antony site says file is to big to upload but it is only small newspaper cutting so only way i can send it is if i have your e-mail

Eddy