Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

GWF Conference and Dinner 2010

AlanCurragh

Ayesha has but one sibling, who currently goes by the name of Ann.

Do you know something I don't?

If Ann is Ayesha's brother, this will come as a bit of a shock to both her husband and her three children!

Bruce

I am very excited - we have booked to see that show you posted, Mrs Brown's Boys whilst we're there!!! So looking forward to it.

I am very excited - we have booked to see that show you posted, Mrs Brown's Boys whilst we're there!!! So looking forward to it.

Hi Kim, Still feel sad about not attending, but hay thats work for you. "Mrs. Brown Boys" is that the Irish Play ?

Peter

Such a shame you can't make it Peter, I was so looking forward to meeting you and buying you a pint.

Mrs Brown's Boys is a comedy sketch show - Diane posted a link elsewhere on the forum. If you go on Youtube you will find clips there.

Such a shame you can't make it Peter, I was so looking forward to meeting you and buying you a pint.

Mrs Brown's Boys is a comedy sketch show - Diane posted a link elsewhere on the forum. If you go on Youtube you will find clips there.

Yes I was so looking forward to it, but the trip to the states is still on, work and all. Mrs. Brown Boys is the Irish

stage show, its written by and stars Brendan O'Carroll, its really funny. Have a good one.

Peter

You could buy me one instead! :P

Roy

Shall have to see how deep the other half's pockets are :lol::lol:

If times is hard I'll settle for a half........ :P

Roy

I haven't read through the entire thread; are there any Canadians or Americans attending the event?

I sure wish I was . . .

It is quite a big thread by now!

No Americans or Canadians as far as I know...

The conference is now just 4 weeks away - still time to let me know if you want to come - details here -

http://1914-1918.invisionzone.com/forums/i...howtopic=127802

Alan

Is there a list of attendees?

See Post #420!

Roger

Hope you all have a great time. I had hoped to make it but can not get the time off!

Boo Hoo!

Regards

Arm

See Post #420!

Roger

Thanks

I've only been looking at the thread when the supernatural deserter posts (in case he wants more money or has left for the costa del crime on the proceeds)! Do those of us who lurk behind an avatar have to reveal ourselves or will we be issued with silly little Venetian masks on a stick?

I note the absence of a few I would like to have buried the hatchet with over a drink (mind you much depends on where the hatchet is to be buried)

I look forward to being able to buy you a pint in thanks for your considerable help, Centurion.

Keith

I look forward to being able to buy you a pint in thanks for your considerable help, Centurion.

Keith

Only if Centurion makes himself known - there could be a Spartacus moment - "I'm Centurion" - "no, I'm Centurion"!

Labels will be available - entirely up to attendees if they wish to use them, and if they do, whether they add their nom-de-forum, or their real name, or both...

I'm at an advantage over most people, here, since he introduced himself at a WFA meting I attended to hear Niall Cherry talk about Loos. I'd tell you but I'm sworn to suicide if I did........! ;)

Keith

Its really quite easy - if you see someone with the physique of a young Greek god (Apollo say), the wisdom of St Augustus, the wit of Wilde, the charisma of Garibaldi, the humility and penitence of Mr Blair - then it isn't me!

• Admin

Blimey exactly a month to go- and I become another year older!

Michelle

Does that mean the bar tab is on you, Michelle?! ;)

Cheers!

Stuart

Stuart PPCLI, you were the only one I thought could be American/Canadian, but you are from the True North.

I look forward to lots of reports and opinions on the event.

Michelle

As George Burns once said - better than the alternative.

Alan,

Apologies if this has already been mentioned in earlier posts, what are the options for lunch?

Roy