Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Remembrance Crosses

shinglma

Hello

Does anyone know from where I could obtain about half a dozen or so remembrance crosses prior to my next visit in June?

Thanks

Does anyone know from where I could obtain about half a dozen or so remembrance crosses prior to my next visit in June?

This is the text of email I have received on this topic this week from WAShone@britishlegion.org.uk

Thank you for your e-mail which has been passed to me for action. Here at the Poppy Appeal Aylesford we can help you obtain the above. Please call 01622 717172 and ask to be put through to a Regional Administrator to place and order, you will be asked for your County and then you will be put through to an admin asst who deals with your area

and then

There are plenty available to you and they are £49.85 for a box of 100 but you can order as many as you need.

Thanks chaps - your help is much appreciated

Hello Shinglma

If you have problems getting some cross's contact me direct, I'm the poppy appeal organiser for my area, I have a box full.

Regards. Eddie

Hello Shinglma

If you have problems getting some cross's contact me direct, I'm the poppy appeal organiser for my area, I have a box full.

Regards. Eddie

Eddie

What is your area please?

Eddie

Thanks for the offer mate.

Mike S (Shinglma)

Hello Burlington

My area is Cleckheaton West Yorkshire. Regards. Eddie