Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Roll of Honour, 1/4th Oxford and Bucks Light Infantry

colin.green14

Hi All,

I have posted at the following web site address the Roll of Honour for th 1/4th Oxford and Bucks Light Infantry, although all the details are not quite complete all names are included (I think!!). I hope to add at some point links to Ancestry records (some links to madal cards exist), to save anyone interested, the problem of trawling records with their search engine.

http://www.weymouthsands.co.uk/diary/roll_of_honour.htm

If anyone has any further information or photos they wish to share, please send details.

Regards

Colin

Hello Colin

You might be interested to look at our website (see below for address) of Bucks War Memorials, where there are some details of many of the Bucks men listed on your website. You are very welcome to use any of the information if it is of use to you. There is at least one photo but I would have to put you in touch with the person who provided it before it could be used. If you would like to know more could you PM me and I''ll send the details?

Good luck with your project

June

Hi June,

Thanks for the info, will pm you with my details

Regards

Colin

I completed research on Captain R. P. Buxton only last week. Have his full story and a photo. I am placing it on the new extension of The Long, Long Trail, which I am soon to launch. Happy for you to link to it once it's done. I'll update this post when it is ready.