Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Any good house/flat to rent in Ypres?

altom

Wonder if somebody could recommend a holiday home to let in Ypres that sleeps 10 people?.I think it will be for 3 nights next September.

Does it need to be Ypres itself ? There's for example the Peace Village at Mesen/Messines

Wonder if somebody could recommend a holiday home to let in Ypres that sleeps 10 people?.I think it will be for 3 nights next September.

I stayed in a great and wonderful house about 15KMs from Ypres in Ballieiul. Fab !

I stayed in a great and wonderful house about 15KMs from Ypres in Ballieiul. Fab !

Gîte no.1456

Owner's address & phone no.

DELEPLACE Alain

541 Balassche Straete

Fontaine Houck

59270 METEREN

Tel : 03-28-49-14-96

Tel (portable) : 06-86-27-98-34

E-mail: gites.deleplace@free.fr

Fax : 03-28-49-14-96

Number of bedrooms : 7

Floor area : 200 m²

To rent from Friday to Friday. 208 m² hol. acco. access. to the disabled. Groundfl.: 50 m² living/kitchen, closed fireplace, showerroom, wc, 1 bedroom (1 bed 140). Upstairs: 6 bedrooms (1 bed 140), (1 bed 140, 1 bed 90), (1 bed 120), 3 bedrooms (2 beds 90), 27 m² living room, shower room, wc, bathr/wc. Wash. machine, dryer, dishw., microwave. TV. Mobile phone. Housecleaning on request. Wifi, beds made on arrival. Centr. oil heat., extra costs not included. Lawn. Car park. Garden lounge. BBQ. Horse stalls, fields. Sports centre (badmington, t-tennis). Shops 2 km. Bailleul, Belgium 3 km. Lille 25 km. Winner of the 2006 2nd price for best flowered accomodations. Built 1930, renovated 2004.

• Admin

I have stayed in the smaller gite next door to that one a couple of times and it is excellent, the owners are very helpful and the area peaceful. There is also a fabulous view down to the double crassier from the front windows!

Michelle

altom,

I have had battlefield customers stay at this house before and rate it well. The website is:

www.alleezie.be

It will sleep a max of 10 persons. Its located about 300 meters from the main square in Ypres.

Regards

Iain

Looks lovely, Salfordian!

This looks like its website.

Angela

Thats the site. It is a great Gite. The Owner Alain is a really nice guy and speaks basic English. The Bedrooms are big and with massive period beds in a few.

It is also very peaceful, so you can have a relaxing time at night and if you are into astronomy, the views are good too on a clear night.