Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

20th Hussars

MARGARETFINCH

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me please I have the papers of a man whom got a small pension after WW1 but I do not understand them at all they are on Ancestry his name George Poole transfered from 2/11/14 reg. it says 20th Hussars and went to another no.3233 if anyone has Ancestry and some time to spare I wonder if someone might explain it to me thank you

Margaret

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me please I have the papers of a man whom got a small pension after WW1 but I do not understand them at all they are on Ancestry his name George Poole transfered from 2/11/14 reg. it says 20th Hussars and went to another no.3233 if anyone has Ancestry and some time to spare I wonder if someone might explain it to me thank you

Margaret

Hi

To nail it down and help you would benefit from adding a bit more info - i know thats difficult if you dont understand the document. If there is a paper 'Attestation' then on that perhaps top right or the next page in there will be a service nos, dob, address. If you can pm me with a bit more detail I shall try and find him on Ancestry and at least be able to see the same document and then answer any Q you have or suggest where to post on here for more help?

Yes that is the one I did send you a message

Margaret

I have his pension documents, I did PM you. So let me know what help you need understanding the docs?

• 4 weeks later...

CAN I HELP? I COULDN'T FIND HIS PAPERS (?) BUT 20TH HUSSARS ARE MY INTEREST