Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

A search for another grandad- Claude Goldstone P.8710

Trish2

Hi, I had some useful help last time I asked about a solder but I'm not sure if this one's as easy.

My grandad was in the Military Foot Police in France. I am not sure if one searches in the same places for MPs. I have tried to find his war record but found nothing, but I have found his pension record which shows he was invalided home with a GSWH and took years to recover. Can anyone help with where to start looking. I'd like to find out what the MPs did and where etc but not sure where to start or to find out what regiment he would have been attached to.

Many thanks.

Trish

Hi, I had some useful help last time I asked about a solder but I'm not sure if this one's as easy.

My grandad was in the Military Foot Police in France. I am not sure if one searches in the same places for MPs. I have tried to find his war record but found nothing, but I have found his pension record which shows he was invalided home with a GSWH and took years to recover. Can anyone help with where to start looking. I'd like to find out what the MPs did and where etc but not sure where to start or to find out what regiment he would have been attached to.

Many thanks.

Trish

Hi Trish,pm me and I'll send some info(pension records etc)

Hi Trish,pm me and I'll send some info(pension records etc)

email on it's way.